0.8 gets new analysis engine

This is probably the most major release since I started this project, though probably more or less unnoticeable at first glance.  The script powering the word analysis that was the original impetus for creating the DPR (that thing that happens when you click on a word in a Pali passage) was really a mess from the beginning, since I was learning js as I went along.  With 0.73 I broke something about it, and that was really the last straw.  I completely reworked the script in a way that makes it fairly readable, highly extensible and quite powerful.  Now you should see more alternative matches (many are probably false positives) and fewer non-matches.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to 0.8 gets new analysis engine

Leave a Reply